What’s Included in the 2021 Cadillac XT5 Interior?
It’s easy to love how you feel inside the 2021 Cadillac XT5, and it’s not at all difficult to see why. Leather seating, carbon fiber accents, and luxurious natural wood paneling make this compact SUV’s cabin a truly welcoming environment. What’s more, once you’ve had a chance to explore all of the Cadillac XT5 interior options, we think you’ll have a hard time settling for any other ride. Don’t wait to take a closer look.
Cadillac XT5 Standard Interior Features
There’s something for every passenger to enjoy in the Cadillac XT5 interior, even if you opt for the baseline trim level! After all, with each of the following features as standard, the entry-level XT5 is anything but basic:
- Bose® premium 8-speaker audio system
- Cadillac user experience with 8-inch touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Keyless Open and Remote Start
- Front bucket seats
- Second row 60/40 seat with slide and recline
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Teen Driver technology
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Cabin air filter and humidity sensor
- And more!
Looking for a little something extra? Even if you stick with the starting trim, the list of Cadillac XT5 interior options gives you plenty of room to maneuver. Opt for a rear seat infotainment system with a DVD player, or add premium carpeted floor mats and a rear area cargo shade.
Cadillac XT5 Interior Options and Upgrades
What luxuries await the driver who’s committed to a higher trim level? As with any Cadillac, the range of available features and amenities is vast and full of surprises. Even so, don’t be surprised if you run into many features that you just can’t live without. Options include:
- Sahara Beige leatherette seating surfaces
- Semi-Aniline Leather Seating with Chevron-Perforated inserts
- Illuminated front door sill plates and cargo sill plate
- Bose® Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Wireless Phone Charging
- UltraView power sunroof
- HD Surround Vision
- A Head-up display
- Memory Package
- Universal tablet holders
- Cargo net/cargo organizer
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Jet Black with Bronze Carbon Fiber trim
- Maple Sugar with Jet Black accents and Open Pore Elm Cluster wood trim
- And more!
Cadillac XT5 Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Cadillac XT5 technically slots into the compact class, but it’s interior is anything but cramped. Whether you’re seated in the front or in the rear, you’ll have plenty of room to get comfortable on longer drives through Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills. What’s more, standard 60/40-split folding seats make it easy to maximize cargo space whenever the occasion calls for it. Here’s a closer look at the Cadillac XT5 interior dimensions:
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Headroom: 39.7 inches / 38.4 inches
- Rear Headroom (with Sunroof): 37.9 inches / 36.6 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.2 inches / 39.0 inches
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Upright: 30.2 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Folded: 63 cubic feet
Explore the 2021 Cadillac XT5 at Cadillac of Beverly Hills!
Cadillac XT5 interior pictures can only do so much to convey the luxury this SUV delivers. When you’re ready to experience the XT5 cabin in person and test out all of its high-end features, contact us to set up a test drive near Santa Monica! While you’re here, you can find out how the XT5 compares to top competitors like the Lincoln MKX and explore our latest selection of new vehicle specials. We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of a luxury new SUV!
More About Cadillac XT5
It’s easy to love how you feel inside the 2021 Cadillac XT5, and it’s not at all difficult to see why. Leather seating, carbon fiber accents, and luxurious natural wood paneling make this compact SUV’s cabin a truly welcoming environment. What’s more, once you’ve had a chance to explore all of the Cadillac XT5 interior…